Camping is supposed to be a chance to get away for awhile and relax. Yet every time someone gets hungry, you have to whip something up! Whether you need breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack, I have a ton of great make ahead options for your next camping trip. You can make these ahead of time to heat up over the fire or to snack on while you’re camping. Some of these don’t require any prep work once they’re made! Here are the best make ahead camping recipes for your next camping trip. These work for nearly any campground you might be visiting too!
Don’t forget to check out my top 25 best foil packet camping meals too!
What’s your go to make ahead meal?
We are pretty simple people, so honestly we often times do a cold cut sandwich and pack a pickle!
However, there are certainly times that we camp for extended periods that would make some of these yummy meals seem appealing (especially after eating sandwiches for days on end!)
Here are some more camping articles you’ll love!
- Make sure you have the tools you need to fix almost anything in your camper for your next trip (so you don’t have to go back home!)
- Ready to indulge? Check out the best indoor RV items that you don’t need.. but will thoroughly enjoy!!
- Make some delicious dutch oven bacon and cheese dip to share with the whole camp ground!
- Bake some decadent dutch oven chocolate cupcakes at camp (it’s not as hard as you think!)
- If you’re freaked out at how easy it is to clutter small spaces, then you gotta read my interview with a professional organizer… turned full time RVer! She gives 41+ tips on how to organize the clutter in your camper!
- Make camp life easier with your travel trailer with these awesome outdoor RV products!!
- Love a good afternoon nap? Then check out these DIY blackout covers for your RV windows to ensure a relaxing sleep!
- 5 Best RV Patio Mats of 2020 (from actual RV owners!) - August 25, 2020
- Solo Stove Bonfire Review – The Most Portable Firepit Ever! (Pros + Cons) - July 6, 2020
- Easy + Cheap Dried Cinnamon Apples (perfect kid hiking snack!) - June 29, 2020