All requests for product reviews and contributors should be emailed to “[email protected]” with the appropriate subject line. I hate to be so strict, but this helps me filter though my many emails/requests to find the people/companies that will most likely workout!
Product Review Requests
With over two million pageviews average per year (and growing) I absolutely love being able to recommend quality camping and outdoor items! I have had successful partnerships with many brands, and I believe this is because I remain honest in every review.
I receive MANY product review requests daily – please include this phrase exactly “product review request” in the title of the email or it will not be opened. This helps to sort though the requests, as it lets me know you have read the following and are ok with proceeding.
- There is a minimum fee for each product review to cover my initial time spent reviewing, photographing, and writing your products review.
- Product does not count as payment. Product value does not count as payment.
- Product IS required – I cannot recommend it if I haven’t actually tested it myself.
I do not accept payment for links of any type. I do no accept requests for backlinks from companies/agencies. I also prefer to work with writers though Upwork to ensure pay, fairness and security for all involved.
As of 8/2/23, I am only accepting posts from the following
- Technical FAQs about RVing/camping – If you love upgrading or doing DIYs in your camp life, and are confident in document the process, I would love to work with you and pay you for your time!
- Printable Creation/Outdoor Themed Crafting – If you feel you can create similar printables to what I do, and would like to get paid for your work in creating and documenting their use, please reach out!
If you have read the above, and would like to contribute, please include “paid contributor request” in the email subject title or it will not be opened. This helps to filter though the many emails I get regarding this subject. Thanks!
I ONLY accept these from actual people (IE, no company, agency etc.) and only if it is about something in the outdoors/relevant to my website. I backlink often naturally, so don’t have a need for specific communication regarding backlinks, but if you feel you have something very valuable feel free to email. Obviously, I do not accept payment for backlinks.
If you have read the above, and would like to request a backlink, please include “real backlink request” in the email subject title or it will not be opened. This helps to filter though the many emails I get regarding this subject. Thanks!