After your 100th hot dog on a stick, you are probably looking for something more exciting than hot dogs to roast over a campfire… so try one of these amazing skewer recipes!
Roasting your food for dinner is part of the fun of cooking on a campfire, but it can get old when it’s the same old thing. If you are looking for something a little more fun, but just as tasty, consider skewers instead! Skewers were made for the grill, and they work just as well over a campfire! If your campsite has a grill, you could use this there also. Regardless, here are a bunch of great skewer recipes to use while you’re camping.
Easy and Yummy Skewer Recipes!
What’s your favorite? Here are some other delicious camping food ideas!
- 15 easy make-ahead camping meals (so that you can spend less time cooking!)
- Four cheese and bacon dutch oven dip to share with the whole campground!
- 25 foil packet recipes that taste perfect when cooked over the campfire!
- Moist and decadent dutch oven chocolate cupcakes (don’t worry, baking in a dutch oven is NOT as hard as it sounds!)
- The secrets to making a perfect s’more, and tons of way to make s’mores at home with no fire!
- Cool off during your next summer camp trip with this fresh and light camp mojito!
- Easter Egg Window Hunt [FREE Printable Scavenger Hunt Cards + Eggs] - April 2, 2020
- Neighborhood Walk Bear and Rainbow Scavenger Hunts for Kids! [Free PDF!] - March 31, 2020
- Camping Weather Cup Craft for Kids (turn it to see the weather!) - March 30, 2020