If you prefer to DIY your camping gear as much as possible, you’re in luck – this is an ENORMOUS list of all the best camping DIY projects I could find!
I know that I love to do it myself before buying it (well… unless it’s a remodel, which we did terrible with and I would pay for that!) when it comes to various camping gadgets. Spring is ALMOST here, but I’m just getting stir crazy and want to start making stuff!
After looking at wayyyyy too many tutorials, I wanted to put them all in one place so that I could keep track of everything, and I hope it is helpful to you too!
Did you find a camping DIY you want to do?
I know first on my list is the one where you make a hammock with a towel and some rope (mainly because I want to make one for myself!)
If you know any good camping DIYs (or ones you’ve made yourself!) leave them in the comments!
Other camping articles you’ll love!
- A custom Dodge Promaster builder who will have you making #vanlifegoals!
- 9 Handy tips and appsto find FREE overnight parking for your RV
- DIY RV Blackout window covers to help you get a nap (and control temps!)
- The 25 most annoying RV features people wish they would have thought twice about!
- A pretty camping journal to document each camp trip (with space for pictures and lots of notes!)
- Neighborhood Walk Bear and Rainbow Scavenger Hunts for Kids! [Free PDF!] - March 31, 2020
- Camping Weather Cup Craft for Kids (turn it to see the weather!) - March 30, 2020
- Fun Camping Themed Sensory and Matching Game [Free Printables]! - March 26, 2020