If you’re looking for an extra fun element to add to your next camp week or indoor campout, try making this camp weather cup craft to see the weather!
This is part of a five day indoor campout activity that I’m working on – I’ll make sure to put the link to the main article once it’s all done!
I have made both a tent and camper version of this craft so that you can pick whichever one best suits your indoor campout play!
Check out how to make this easy craft below!
P.S. to get the printable cup labels just scroll down.. it’s free and ready to download!
Check out how to make this tent and RV weather craft!
- Two solo cups
- Printable weather cup label
- Cut out and print out the free camp weather cup labels
- Color label of choice then tape it to the first solo cup. It's best to use a single piece of tape and have it extend past the edges of the cup (so it finishes away from the turning area to reduce snags).
- Cut a "viewing window" from the second cup. It should be big enough to see each picture when rotated ontop of the first cup. You can always cut more if needed once you try it!
- Done! Now have fun asking your kiddos to turn the cup to see what the weather is for their next day of camp play!
Don’t forget to download your printables!
Just click on the link below and you’ll be taken to the PDF to download! I included some basic instructions on the printable.
Here are some other fun camping themed printable crafts to do with your kids!
- These Camping BINGO cards are great for scavenger hunts or matching!
- Check out these four types of camp scavenger hunts to really experience everything on your trip!
- If you like to laugh, then you gotta try this camp cootie catcher!
- Kids LOVE having their own little journal – give them a camp journal to take advantage of that creativity!
- “Roll a S’more” in this fun printable board game that practices counting, turn taking and… SMORE MAKING!
- This camping themed picture match game can be used for pretend play or in a sensory bin too!
- Make this camp weather cup craft to make your next camp in even more fun… with the added element of weather!
- Solo Stove Bonfire Review – The Most Portable Firepit Ever! (Pros + Cons) - July 6, 2020
- Easy + Cheap Dried Cinnamon Apples (perfect kid hiking snack!) - June 29, 2020
- DIY Camp Cleaning Wipes (for counters + more) - June 28, 2020