If you love Halloween but don’t want to get toooo spooky with it when it comes to the kids, you’ll love this spiderweb decorated Halloween popsicle stick house (with your little sweetie in it!)
I just love (well… and sometimes hate) how that fake spiderweb clings to everything and it’s my son’s favorite part of decorating – putting that stuff all over anything he can in the house!
He actually likes spiders year round, so it’s no stretch that he would love a picture of himself inside of a spider webby house!
This craft is easy enough for older kids, but if you have preschoolers you’ll probably have to help them with it (gluing the sticks in a house shape is the hardest part)
I hope you enjoy it!
- Yellow, black, or orange Tissue Paper (a super small amount)
- 6 popsicle sticks
- Black Marker or paint
- Picture of your kiddo(s)
- Fake spiderwebs (a big bag is only a dollar at the Dollar Tree!)
- Pom poms, spider rings, and whatever else for decor.
- Paint your popsicle sticks black and glue them into place (I actually intentionally made mine crooked because it seemed more "spooky")
- Cut your yellow tissue paper roughly to size and glue to the back of the house. You can trim any excess once it dries.
- Using a cut out picture of your child, glue it to the middle of the house
- Tear off a small piece of the fake spiderweb and wrap it around the roof and bottom (or really.. wherever you want) of your popsicle stick house.
- Add any decor you want such as pom pom pumpkins, spider rings and any sayings you want (I found mine from an image pack I have purchased)
Check out some more fun Halloween and fall crafts for kids!
- Encourage exploration and observation in your child by giving them their very own fall pocket journal!
- Make a crunchy leaf pumpkin to celebrate fall at the same time!
- Enjoy 3 different ways to celebrate fall with the family using these fall game sheets!
- Play a fun spider web game inspired by Eric Carles “The Very Busy Spider” (while practicing fine motor skills at the same time!)
- Apples are a fall favorite, but the worms do get some of them! Don’t waste the bad ones – make a fun apple pumpkin stamp instead!
- Make some cute mason jar pumpkins!
- Check out the 8 funnest fall activities to do with your kids!
- Make an easy fall paper plate wreath with your kids to celebrate the season!
- 7 Reasons Why a Kids Camping Journal is a PERFECT Kids Camping Activity! - May 5, 2020
- The Most BEAUTIFUL I Love Lucy Themed Camper Renovation Walkthrough! - April 21, 2020
- 17 Peel and Stick Kitchen RV Backsplash Ideas! - April 19, 2020