If you love camping (and are kind of bummed Halloween is coming already!) then you’ll LOVE these camping themed pumpkin carving templates!
Tents, trailers, bears, ghosts, s’mores… and almost all of them have a spooky Halloween touch! I have tried to make sure they are not tooo scary – I have kids, after all, and am not trying to be up all night with them if they get scared – but I think you’ll love them!
Whether you’re adding a spooky camping touch to your home, or decorating your campsite (low key jealous if it’s warm enough to still camp where you are) these pumpkins will be awesome!
Here we go!
These will be FREE for a limited time only – as it gets closer to Halloween, they will cost money. So scroll on down to the bottom to get it while it’s free!
Black Cat on a trailer pumpkin template
For all my fellow cat people, you’ll love this template!
Ghost coming from a camp chair!
Talk about “ghost” stories sitting around the campfire (that was so cheesy, sorry!)
Ghosts coming out of a tent!
Maybe you saw something moving in the corner of the tent after all!
RV headed up the mountains
It might not seem spooky at first but… have you ever had to go up a mountain at 7 MPH because your transmission keeps overheating and you’re scared you’ll blow it? It’s pretty darn scary (and actually, ours did blow when we were getting into the Bighorns in Wyoming!)
A big ol bear with a bat!
Bears scare me even if it’s not Halloween, so pair that with a bat (well, truthfully bats are darn cool to see in real life!) it makes for a spooky pair!
Campfire and a S’more
Nothing to scary, but who doesn’t like to be reminded about the gooey goodness once Halloween comes and camping season is done?
Ghost over your tent and a full moon
Maybe it’s the wind howling or maybe it’s…. a ghost! I couldn’t make camp themed pumpkin carvings without including atleast one ghost by a moon!
Get your camp pumpkin carving templates here to campify your Halloween!
Get lifetime access to an ever growing supply of camp themed pumpkin carving templates! This is my first year doing this, however, each year I’ll add a couple more to the pack (which you will have access to without having to purchase anything else again)
Here are some other fun fall/Halloween things to do with the kids
- Encourage exploration and observation in your child by giving them their very own fall pocket journal!
- Make a crunchy leaf pumpkin to celebrate fall at the same time!
- Enjoy 3 different ways to celebrate fall with the family using these fall game sheets!
- Play a fun spider web game inspired by Eric Carles “The Very Busy Spider” (while practicing fine motor skills at the same time!)
- Apples are a fall favorite, but the worms do get some of them! Don’t waste the bad ones – make a fun apple pumpkin stamp instead!
- Make some cute mason jar pumpkins!
- Check out the 8 funnest fall activities to do with your kids!
- Make an easy fall paper plate wreath with your kids to celebrate the season!
If you are camping with your kids in the fall, prep for the cooler temps!
I’m reallllly hoping to get out with the kids this fall to camp – I’m definitely over this summer heat. If you want to also, check out these tips
- Best baby camping sleeping bags of 2019 as well as the best toddler camping sleeping bags too!
- Learn all about how to keep a baby warm in cold temperatures while camping
- Check out the best toddler camping beds (having a barrier between the ground and the kiddo will help keep them much warmer!)