If you love Halloween and creativity in kids, then you’ll love this cute little Halloween Journal printable!
It’s pocket sized, only takes one sheet of paper, and is super fun to do with the kiddos.
Let’s check it out!
What’s in this Halloween activity book?
I’ve included fun spooky prompts like
- Sketch your favorite pumpkin face
- Draw your favorite Halloween treat
- Who’s wearing this hat? Draw what you imagine!
- The witch’s brew needs one last ingredient… draw it!
- Draw a spooky spider who lives in this web
- What do you want to dress up as this year? Draw it!
If you can’t tell, this is perfect for those artsy kids who love to draw! I also love this as a keepsake to see what their thoughts were each Halloween!
Let’s go on to how to make it!
- Crayons or pencils to draw in the pictures!
- Fold in half lengthwise so that the pictures are showing. Fold back out.
- Fold in half width wise so that pictures remain showing. Fold back out.
- Fold in half width wise, then fold IN the quarters. Fold back out.
- Fold in half width wise again, then make a cut to the next section along the line
- Stand it up so that yours looks like min in the picture (with the slit you cut facing up towards you)
- Push in until the papers meet, then close it (it should sort of naturally close in the correct order due to the folds. Make sure that the cover and the back image are in the right spots, and everything else should be in the right spot!) Now color and you're done!
Download your free Halloween pocket journal now!
Get creative and artsy with your kiddos this year, then keep the memories even after their done!
Here are some other Halloween activities you’ll love!
- Want a fun twist to exchanging all that candy for money or toys? Then check out these adorable “Candy Bucks” to use this Halloween!
- Make the most out of fall and Halloween at the same time with this leaf crunch pumpkin!
- Be sure to make some of these cute Halloween themed clay necklaces that the kids will LOVE!
- Make this adorable popsicle stick haunted house picture frame for your kids Halloween picture!
- Who’s the cutest pumpkin in the patch? Put your kids in this stamped pumpkin patch!
- Get inspiration from Eric Carle’s “The Very Busy Spider” with this fun spiderweb fine motor activity!
- Turn mason jars into pumpkins that you can use year after year (and they might match your decor more!)
- Stamp your own paper plate Halloween wreath with just a sponge and your fingerprints!
Latest posts by Stacy Bressler (see all)
- 25 RV Features People Wish They Would Have Thought Twice About Before Buying! - January 18, 2020
- 15 Delicious Make Ahead Camping Recipes (Stress Less!) - January 17, 2020
- Beautiful Camping Journal Review – 201 Pages, Full Size and all Color! - January 14, 2020